Boot black screen

Jul 22, 2018
I have a media pad M1 tab (pretty stone age ik)
S8-301u
I tried flashing twrp to install a newer android (its already rooted with kingroot)
when I didn't find the exact boot img for m tab I download the one for mediapad M2 (using flashify)
and now when i press the power button the mediapad logo shows up then a black screen
I tried booting into recovery (power but + 2 volume buts.) but nothing happens the logo just goes and comes back
please help c:

Solution
Try removing the battery, holding downn the power button for ten seconds to use up the flea power. Then, on mains power only, try the power and volume down approach to the reset again. It's also worth trying power and volume up buttons.
Sounds to me like nothing less than a factory reset will fix this one. Try sucking your personal data out of there via USB to your PC or laptop. Go for the folder DCIM for photos and Music then take as many folders as you can and with some luck, Contacts will be one of them and you can convert them into VCards later.

Jul 22, 2018

that's the problem I know that a fac reset will fix it but I can't do it I can't get to the recovery mode
nothing important on it anyway I just use it for media (yt Netflix..)

Jul 22, 2018

I've tried that too it doesn't seem to be working it's just like if I did nothing

Try removing the battery, holding downn the power button for ten seconds to use up the flea power. Then, on mains power only, try the power and volume down approach to the reset again. It's also worth trying power and volume up buttons.

Solution