camera takes pictures but when i view them it it just a white screen

Tracy_6

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
Hi I have a konica minolta dynax D5. I can take pictures, but the display is just white and i cant view them, The screen shows all the data, photo size etc and I can delete it, but i can't see it, help!!!

Tracy_6

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016

I have lost my lead to connect to pc, so not sure. I have just ordered a new one

Tracy_6

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016

thank you, i will have a look at the manual, could be user error lol :)

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

once you know that then narrows it down to--user error--possible fault with the camera--possible fault with camera lcd display etc

Tracy_6

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016

thank you, i will wait for the new lead and see. I can still view all my old photos through the camera display just not the ones i am taking now!!

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011

then that rules out a display problem

either you have it set wrong as already said and its over exposing

or its faulty and causing over exposing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Digital Cameras 1
C Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 1
R Digital Cameras 3
L Digital Cameras 1
M Digital Cameras 2
G Digital Cameras 1
G Digital Cameras 4
G Digital Cameras 2
K Digital Cameras 3
K Digital Cameras 3
G Digital Cameras 1
seancaptain Digital Cameras 9
D Digital Cameras 1
B Digital Cameras 1
L Digital Cameras 1
D Digital Cameras 1
P Digital Cameras 2
D Digital Cameras 1
J Digital Cameras 1
Similar threads
I have an olympus tough tg-860, the battery wont hold a charge and the screen stays black. It takes pictures when attached to
I have HP Compaq 6010p and camera can't open,therefore I cannot use it to take pictures and cannot even function in Skype. Wha
How do I get the picture taking button to depress to take a picture
I can't view pictures on my camera and can't take pictures digitally but can view on pc.
Solved! cannot take pictures on sony cyber-shot dsc-hx100
Nikon coolprix s31 doent take pictures
Best Gear for Taking Pictures of the Solar Eclipse
If I have my camera in the mode that shows the display of what I'm trying to take a picture of - it won't take a picture. If
How to Take Great Pictures with the Canon EOS Rebel T7i
Solved! Is there ink or paper can't be picture or taking by mobile camera
Hi, I have a Nikon d3000 and looking to take pictures where you get that misty look from the water, how do I use my camera to
How To Take Great Pictures with The Canon T5
How to Take Great Pictures with the Sony a6300 or a6000
i have a kodak m340, i erased my sd card and now the camera says internal memory full and does not allow me to take pictures w
my canon e300,comes up with d-3c85 on screen,and card access light keeps flashing,and cannot take a picture,i have tried a new
Which canon camera takes the best night pictures?
I have an olympus sz-14/sz-12 digital camera and when I look at an object to take picture of it appears much smaaller thru cam
Why does my S6000 turn off without warning right after taking a picture?
kodak Z1275 now after 7 years giving trouble -- pictures not visible in the camera so it is not possible to take pictures ple
I formatted a brand new Sony 64GB SD card in my Nikon. My Nikon formatted it, but when I try to take a picture, gives me an er

ASK THE COMMUNITY