Can i film world class music videos with Nikon D750 ? with what video editing software ?

omidelf

Honorable
Jul 9, 2013
so i just won a nikon d750 on a event , and i don't really know to work with it

but my question is can i actually film world class music video with this ? how good is this camera in filming video ?

also which software people usually use for editing music videos ?

Solution
Can the camera do it? Sure, it's a pretty damn great camera.

Can you do it? Probably not considering you're asking this.

You'll need to learn about videography before you can even dream about being "world class", but once you learn then the camera won't hold you back too much.

As for editing, there's tons of options ranging from useless to professional, free to more expensive than a car. For now start with something like cinelara or blender because both are free, and then as you learn about videography you'll probably find something better for your use.
Can the camera do it? Sure, it's a pretty damn great camera.

Can you do it? Probably not considering you're asking this.

You'll need to learn about videography before you can even dream about being "world class", but once you learn then the camera won't hold you back too much.

As for editing, there's tons of options ranging from useless to professional, free to more expensive than a car. For now start with something like cinelara or blender because both are free, and then as you learn about videography you'll probably find something better for your use.

Solution