Can you put Galaxy s6 internals in a Bluboo Maya Max body? Two questions inside Please help!

Jamesdugan299

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016
I have a technical question. I am not sure which forum I should put this In.

I have a broken Galaxy S6 edge and I really like the bluboo Maya Max phone but I heard the software sucks. My question is, is it possible to switch the software/motherboard/internals from the galaxy s6 to the Bluboo maya max body? And how to do so if it is possible.

My next question is; (if I can not switch the internals from the Galaxy S6 to the Maya max as per the question above^) can I make my own software and motherboard or buy it online and put It in the Maya Max? You see I really like the way that phone is made. The 6" screen, features like 6000 series aluminum, a fingerprint scanner on the back, the way phone is curved so it fits very nicely in your hand.

Any help is appreciated.

Jamesdugan299

Commendable
Dec 11, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Jamesdugan299 : "Can you put Galaxy s6 internals in a Bluboo Maya Max? Two questions inside please help!"

I have a technical question. I am not sure which forum I should put this In.

I have a broken Galaxy S6 edge and I really like the bluboo Maya Max phone but I heard the software sucks. My question is, is it possible to switch the software/motherboard/internals from the galaxy s6 to the Bluboo maya max body? And how to do so if it is possible.

My next question is; (if I can not switch the internals from the Galaxy S6 to the Maya max as per the question above^) can I make my own software and motherboard or buy it online and put It in the Maya Max? You see I really like the way that phone is made. The 6" screen, features like 6000 series aluminum, a fingerprint scanner on the back, the way phone is curved so it fits very nicely in your hand.

Any help is appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Megannfs Cell Phone General Discussion 1
B Cell Phone General Discussion 0
BenX41 Cell Phone General Discussion 2
G Cell Phone General Discussion 0
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
InaEng Cell Phone General Discussion 0
O Cell Phone General Discussion 2
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
G Cell Phone General Discussion 0
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1