Solved! Canon 300D digital SLR camera error screen after I put in my CF card

mello2342

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2011
I recently bought a Canon Digital Rebel 300D on Ebay. it worked fine for a few weeks and then one day I took out the CF card to see what kind it was so I could buy another one, and when I tried to put it back in it wouldn't fit. I tried and tried and finally gave up and figured I'd wait till the one I ordered got there. Well I got my new CF card in the mail today and it went in but when I turn the camera on, "Err 02" blinks on the screen. What could be the problem? I have the right kind of CF card so that's not it.

Solution
That is maybe the CF card, or the bent or broken pin inside the card slot. You have to look down into the CF slot . If it is a bent pin, you're better to take it to an Authorized Canon Repair Center.

cin19

Distinguished
That is maybe the CF card, or the bent or broken pin inside the card slot. You have to look down into the CF slot . If it is a bent pin, you're better to take it to an Authorized Canon Repair Center.

Solution

cin19

Distinguished
you are welcome.

You should compare the cost to repair and the cost to buy the new one. I don't know what camera you have and who old is it?

If it cost a lot to repair, you should buy the new one.

If you need to keep it and you have to send it out for repairing.