convenience outlet at back of Samsung Cable Box

Feb 23, 2018
I just replaced an old Scientific Atlanta cable box with a new Samsung SMT-C5320. All my issues have been solved, however,
I had the flat screen and audio amp running out of the convenience outlet so they shut off when the cable box did.
The new Samsung outlet is power on even when the cable box is off. I didn't see a toggle in the setup that would allow this to only be powered when the cable box is on. Is there anyway to do this or do I have to "modify" ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 3
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Need Help To Identify Old TV Outlet
Question Electrical outlet adapters
Samsung 5300M audio outlets
Blue screen showing on tv after plugged into outlet
Can an extension cord be used o the comcast USB cord to reach an electric outlet
I do not have an optical cable outlet on my tv so I'm not sure how to get my surround sound set up with firestick. HDMI 1 cabl
My 75in Sony 4K tv is connected to my old kenwood receiver for sourrond sound n it has no optical outlet. I'm trying to use my
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
Added Outlet Powerline Fail
How to connect HDMI cable from tv to vcr & dvd players that have no hdmi outlets?
I have a Samsung smart tv - but i am having a difficult time connecting headphones to it. there is only hdmi outlets and red a
What do I do if my haier tv doesnt have an optical outlet to hook my sony sound bar up
I want to hook-up my dvd/vcr (it has no HDMI outlet) to my tv that is connected to directv with a model C51-100 that is connec
Can I transmit basic cable signal from wall outlet to TV wirelessly?
SIMPLE QUESTION: I have OTA antenna and 2 coax TV outlets in the house. However, I want to be able to add a third TV WITHOUT C
How to connect an old Bose 48 lifestyle series to a new Samsung 55 inch HDMI outlet TV
Cannot plug more than two plugs into your surge outlet
i have a old model tv and verizon cable but my tv only has yellow in white outlets so how do i hook my cable if the verizon co
What Is the Value Of Electric Car Convenience?
Component vs. DVI (incorporating convenience)

ASK THE COMMUNITY