Desperately Seeking Work Tablet

ckET

Estimable
Feb 25, 2014
I am searching for a Pen/Tablet combo. I work from home and often find myself at a disadvantage when trying to "whiteboard," diagrams, workflows and system designs, since I am not in the room. I take these drawings and then create detailed workflows in Visio. I looked at the Bamboo tablet for this, but not sure if it will meet my needs. I want it to have handwriting recognition and an eraser, too. If there was one that would actually convert into Visio, that would be amazing, but certainly not a deal breaker, since my current process means taking a picture with my phone and then mapping it in the application. Any and all ideas are appreciated!

The Bamboo products should work well for you, you don't need high end sensitivity since you are really only dealing with black and white diagrams. You'd probably want to get one of the larger models though so it's easier to map out large diagrams. Visio may be able to import drawings, I don't have it installed on this computer to check, but you can look into the file options and see.