Droid Mini Verizon Sim Card Question Please Help..

aestep81

Estimable
Sep 15, 2014
I purchased a Droid Mini from an everyday "Joe" and realized after purchasing this item that it was actually on on active account with Verizon.. "joe" ran up a huge bill and it is do to be paid on September 29th... Someone told me that if I take the sim card out that has his info on it that I could put a new one in it and make it prepaid... Is this so can I just change the sim card that was installed ... reset it back to factoy setting's and get a new sim card myself and still continue to use the phone? Please someone Help!

aestep81

Estimable
Sep 15, 2014
The account is in "joe" name they sold like three phones telling people they were prepaid but me being little Ms. Inspector Gadget I checked out everything I could his gmail and such was still in the phone showed a balance of $345 due by the 29th.. I called Verizon they said the same thing bill was due on that date.. Although they never told me that I could use the phone after collections gets ahold of it.. I do not want to do anything illegal I promise you that.. but I would like to get my $150 worth that I paid for this phone..