dropped Xbox 360 controller for windows on the ground

HiDood

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
I can still use thecontroller but sometimes when j shake the controller. I heard pieces just colliding! I tested it and it is normal but I did not test the d pad. Is it ok? Do I nneed to check for more stuff?

Solution
If everything works fine I wouldn't worry about it. You can take them apart by unscrewing the screws on the back, but make sure you have the controller setting face down when you remove the back part or the buttons will fall out everywhere. And even if you do keep all the buttons in their original positions it's still a bit of a hassle to get get back together with all the parts lined up properly so I would only do this if the d-pad or some other part isn't working.

JeckeL

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
If everything works fine I wouldn't worry about it. You can take them apart by unscrewing the screws on the back, but make sure you have the controller setting face down when you remove the back part or the buttons will fall out everywhere. And even if you do keep all the buttons in their original positions it's still a bit of a hassle to get get back together with all the parts lined up properly so I would only do this if the d-pad or some other part isn't working.

Solution