AniAM

Estimable
Mar 26, 2014
It's know that the phones with dual SIM get lagged or hanged very often. The thing is that if I just use single SIM,not both of them,is there any chances of getting saved from the lagginess? :sarcastic: I gotta buy a phone with two SIM facility cuz there aren't many options left.

Btw, Lenovo or Huawei?
(From India I am)

Solution
Hi,
There are lot of brands that works fine. For example: Xiaomi, Coolpad, Jiayu, ZTE and Lenovo are ones of the best you can find. They all are well constructed with first class materials and their camera has vey good quality.
I suggest you :
Xiaomi RedRice 1s
Xiaomi Hongmi 2
Xiaomi Note
Coolpad F1
Lenovo Vibe Z
Jiayu G5
ZTE Z7 Max

Each one of this phones has no lag and works perfect (probably better than some Samsung , Motorola or LG)
You can find all this phones in kimovil . Here you can watch their characteristics and compare them.

igoreto

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
Hi,
There are lot of brands that works fine. For example: Xiaomi, Coolpad, Jiayu, ZTE and Lenovo are ones of the best you can find. They all are well constructed with first class materials and their camera has vey good quality.
I suggest you :
Xiaomi RedRice 1s
Xiaomi Hongmi 2
Xiaomi Note
Coolpad F1
Lenovo Vibe Z
Jiayu G5
ZTE Z7 Max

Each one of this phones has no lag and works perfect (probably better than some Samsung , Motorola or LG)
You can find all this phones in kimovil . Here you can watch their characteristics and compare them.

Solution