Error 43 on Windows 7 with radeon 7670m

shailen31

Estimable
Aug 6, 2015
Hey guys , im hoping that you can Help me ,
I have a HP Pavillion g7 2.5ghz 3210m
My graphics card(2):

1.) Intel HD 4000(This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31))
2.) Radeon 7670m( Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43))

I have downloaded the Latest Drivers from the AMD website , and Installed them , it prompts to restart , however upon restarting , it says that there are no drivers r incorrect drivers for the card...
PLEASE HELP , im a matric learner and I do IT , so I need my laptop

thanks Guys

Barty1884

Admirable

OldLearner

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
I was trying to register but time expired after 1 or 2 minutes !! ??
I wanted to contribute to
Windows 7 Error 43
I think that I have 64 bit.
From this (Tom's) website I saw that this error might be recoverable and not fatal.
So I tried the simplest thing possible.

I solved the problem was by Uninstalling the problem device (a Toshiba hard disc) from its socket in USB hub, and plugging in to another socket on PC.
Now, when I click on Start > My Computer, I find the Toshiba comes up but with red box attached. Why ??
This red box is the icon for Device Manager

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K-kurt Laptop Tech Support 0
N Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 22
SnackinMcCracken Laptop Tech Support 1
shad0walker Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 15
S Laptop Tech Support 9