Facebook page is bad loading with Chrome ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamada.lovex3

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, I have some strange problem occurred lately with me:

I'm using Google Chrome for browsing internet, its very fine and i love its speed and smoothly fast access to everything, lately facebook page is taking too much time to load then after long time its stop loading while not showing any media content photos or videos, only text.

I tried to check my version of Google Chrome, it was new version, however i updated it just 1 step forward to the latest version then checked again but same problem with facebook.

There is also something strange, I'm using VPN for browsing some blocked sites within my region, when i load facebook using the VPN it loads fine with every media content with no problem at all.

It's some strange problem i know, any help please ?
BTW: I'm using currently windows 7

SkyBill40

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
It could be your use of the VPN that's causing the lag. Have you tried using Chrome but without being behind the VPN? Have you tried an alternate browser for the sake of comparison? Lastly, what kind of connection do you have to your Internet: wifi or hard line connection? Are you on cable, DSL, etc?

hamada.lovex3

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018

Yeah it's some kind of lag, almost no media content loaded, just empty photos, video...etc, I'm using the VPN for just browsing the blocked sites within my region, the problem is occurring when not using the VPN but when using the VPN everything is fine. To be honest too all other sites are opened normally with no VPN, only the problem with facebook.

I'm connected to the internet via wifi.

SkyBill40

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
Interesting. Do the items that are taking a long time to load eventually do so or not at all? FB is a beast unto itself and with a host of issues. Your using WiFi could be just one piece in a much larger puzzle. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.