Facebook password help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2019
Currently signing in on Facebook with one tap mode on. Photo on phone can't remember my Gmail account I signed up with or password have tried and have no trusted contacts I believe my account may have been hacked not sure can't get my password or old Gmail address some how I don't want to make a new one already have two have my date I started it and am still logged in but new phone won't let me do anything help please !using old phone for Facebook don't see how people can ha k whole accounts I can't even fo my own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hordofa Jemal Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 3
T Social Networking 2
H Social Networking 4
B Social Networking 2
J Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 2
K Social Networking 2
P Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 2
M Social Networking 2
D Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
S Social Networking 1
J Social Networking 1
A Social Networking 5
A Social Networking 4
V Social Networking 1
M Social Networking 1
Similar threads
Question I lost my phone number and my phone number is connected with e Facebook account and know I don't know my Facebook password so how can I recover my ac
I forgot my password and I don't have my phone or phone number that I was using to the Facebook account how can I get it back
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
I forget my password for Facebook and I lost my sim card
Forgot Facebook Password
my password and phone number has been change but i want my old facebook account back
I forgot my facebook password and I don't have my phone number that I use to create that account. I didn't create it with emai
Forgot password I lose phone
I forgot my password and also lost my sim card This is not the facebook help desk. You must ask facebook.
I forget my facebook number but i know the password and i want to login
I lost my facebook phone number and forgot password so how I open my FB account?
need too know how to reset password no phone
I am not access my email id and not reset my Facebook account password please help me
I know my Facebook I'd and password as well but when I put password but showing incorrect password
the number of facebook account created by that number is lost but password is remamber so how can i change id number
I can't access my facebook account, I reset the password and they send me a login code on mobile butbi never receive it, what
How change Facebook password without email
I forgot my Facebook password ,I lost my email and phone number associated with my fb account how do I re-cover my account
How to get the password for my messenger and Facebook account
I forget my password and lost my sim card i want to my facebook account back what i do please help me please

ASK THE COMMUNITY