Factory reset with iso immage problem

Apr 1, 2013
Hi guys, I have a big, big problem and I hope someone can put me in the right direction.

Last year I purchased a Packard Bell Dots3 netbook that came with Adobe Photoshop Elements and Windows 7 Starter.

I already had a copy of Win XP and I choose to format the entire HDD and install XP, and before doing so I created the backup disks (4 ISO). The first of the ISO images contain the apps and drivers but no Photoshop.

Now I would like to get back my Photoshop but on the first image I cant find the Photoshop app, the second recovery disk named RECOVERY1 (that also contain the boot) is corrupt, I get a error when try to copy an archive within the disk. I tried to make a DVD with it and when I try to boot from it its not working.

I have contacted Packard Bell but since I purchased the product 13 months ago they can-t do anything but send me a set of DVD at the price of 50 euro...

Also Adobe wont help because they say I should contact PB...

Is there another way I can get back my Photoshop license key? Someway I can repair my ISO?

Thanks

John_VanKirk

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Hi Alexandru,

Not sure if you are missing the Photoshop Elements program or the product key. Almost certainly if you registered the program at Adobe when initially installed, they will give you a key to reactivate it.

If you think the program was stored on your corrupted #2 ISO DVD disk, there have been very good reports using ISO Buster to retrieve unreadable CD/DVD disks. Cost is $39, but it's worth a look.
Here is the URL: http://www.isobuster.com/
Hope that's helpful!

TRENDING THREADS