skyline4727

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
I have a Samsung TV and the headphone output is at a fixed volume. When I'm watching movies it isn't loud enough and I'd like to get a headphone amp to bump up the volume.I was considering the E6 but I don't know if it's powerful enough to drive two headphones. I would like to put a splitter into the amp to drive a pair of Logitech G430 and Sennheiser HD 558 which have an impedance of 32 ohm and 50 ohm respectively. Will the E6 have enough power to give me more volume in both sets or should I get the E11? I don't really care about EQ features and battery life since it will be plugged into the TV USB port at all times for power, I just need more volume. Thanks

Solution
while likely that the e6 might work for your needs, i'd still feel safer going with the e11 given that you plan on using two headphones with it.

skyline4727

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013

No shit Sherlock. Like I said, the audio out is at a fixed volume. The remote controls the speaker volume.

Lkaos

Estimable
Dec 13, 2014

#facepalm#

If the headphone is plugged, what do you think the volume will control?

skyline4727

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013

Apparently you don't understand what foxed volume means so let me give you a direct quote from a Samsung rep, "The 3.5mm jack is a fixed audio output, rather than a headphone jack, and isn't controlled by the volume controls on the TV." Maybe know you'll stop with the smartass responses. Obviously I tried he remote, and obviously I found out the the 3.5mm jack doesn't change volume.