Free Voice Communication Help!

MtnDrew

Honorable
May 13, 2013
Hello everyone,

Me and my good friend always like to game on PC all the time but recently we have been having a hard time playing games together. Over the past year it seems as if my friends bandwidth on his internet has gotten progressively worse and worse. We always talk on Skype and every time his internet ends up going out and he always gets disconnected. There is nothing we can do about his internet because he has DSL but we figured out that Skype does take up lots of bandwidth.

I want to ask, is there any other communicative software like Skype that is free and great to use? Thanks.

P.S. I know of Teamspeak and we have tried that so please don't suggest me to use Teamspeak.

FrayedEndsOfSanity

Honorable
Jul 4, 2013
There is a GREAT little program called Raidcall www.raidcall.com/‎ you sign up log in and essentially create your own server. You are admin of it, Passworded channels, other admins.. the whole 9. Its only about 5 megs to download and takes minutes to sign up. Never had a problem with it. We actually discovered it because a guy we game with has craptastic internet and lagged in Vent.