Freezing PC with 100% Disk Usage Spikes **READ ALL**

ill91iscool

Prominent
Jan 26, 2018
Please help and read it all!!!
:(

I am having an issue with my Asus Aspire 3 2017 laptop, here are the specifications:

AMD A-Series Dual-Core Processor A9-9420 3 GHz (Up to 3.6GHz) , 6GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics.

This occurred right after my PC shut off due to lack of battery. I booted it up and was greeted with a Windows Update screen. It randomly updated and once it was done, the computer was 800% slower from last usage. This happens about every month or 2, the computer gets slow from a boot randomly. I know it's not a virus or malware since I haven't downloaded anything suspicious. This kept happening monthly since I got it in August. I really don't know what to do at this point, the 100% Disk Usage bug was fixed by me and then it spiked up again after an hour. I would like some decent help please, I want this computer fixed.
Thank you for your time.

(What I have done: Checked HDD and found it's in "OK" status according to: https://osdn.net/projects/crystaldiskinfo/downloads/68590/CrystalDiskInfo7_5_1.exe/")

Solution
Even though you haven't downloaded anything suspicious doesn't mean you couldn't have acquired a problem. The only way to know for certain is to check the system for viruses, malware, bad programs, etc.

Also, if the device is that new, and giving you that much trouble, it just may well be a hardware issue. Which shouldn't happen on a new device. If that is the case, then I would contact the manufacturer.
Even though you haven't downloaded anything suspicious doesn't mean you couldn't have acquired a problem. The only way to know for certain is to check the system for viruses, malware, bad programs, etc.

Also, if the device is that new, and giving you that much trouble, it just may well be a hardware issue. Which shouldn't happen on a new device. If that is the case, then I would contact the manufacturer.

Solution