Gaming Headset Help - Astro Gaming - A50 Wireless, Logitech G933, G4ME ZERO, G4ME ONE...

bfox23_

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016
Hello, I am looking for headphones this weekend, and if possible a quicker reply would be appreciated. First, I'll tell you my current situation. I use both my PS4 and my PC frequently for gaming, listening to music, watching YouTube and movies, etc. My PS4 and PC are located right next to each other.

I would like a high quality gaming headset. As you can see by the title, the four I am deciding between are:

Astro Gaming - A50 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 and Windows - Black and Blue
---
Logitech - G933 Artemis Spectrum Gaming Headset - Black
---
Sennheiser GAME ONE PC Gaming Headset - Black
---
Sennheiser GAME ZERO PC Gaming Headset- Black
---
Kingston HyperX Cloud II - Grey/Black
(Also heard Audio-Technicas w/ modmics were great)
Like I said, I am looking for a quality headset that will fit my needs. I expect great audio quality from games, and do prefer solid bass.
I am willing to pay up to $250, which is the price I found for the A50's.

Please, I am hearing so many different answers for each headset so it would be great if anyone could clarify which headset may be best for different types of users, overall, etc. I hear the Sennheisers have great sound quality yet lack in bass compared to the Logitech's and Astro's. The Astro's build quality/great looks tempts me, but I do not want to regret paying a lot for an experience I could achieve with the well regarded Sennheisers.
If you have any other suggestions, feel free to share.
Please, help me out! Thanks.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from bfox23_ : "Headphone Help: Astro Gaming - A50 Wireless, Logitech G933, G4ME ZERO, G4ME ONE..."

bfox23_

Commendable
Nov 26, 2016

Thank you, I was meaning to delete the other one and didn't realize these websites were essentially linked.