Getting Pictures to an Asus memopad7 Otg Usb from camera

Asusowner

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014
Right got an asus memopad 7. Ive also got a samsung camera, is there anyway I can get the pictures over to the Asus memopad from the camera. The asus isnt recognising any usb's that I attach to the OTG cable(Mini Usb male to Usb female- Obviously the mini usb is plugged into my Memopad). Anyone know anything to help me out or suggest another way to do this?? (The memory card for the camera is to big to attach into the memory card socket on the side of the asus aswell)

Asusowner

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014

Thanks for the time to help out. Ive managed to do that but what i am trying to do is just get the pictures straight from the camera to the memopad. Managed to get a transcent memory card for the camera which has wifi attached but the signal recognised on the memopad is no longer recognised (Not sure what happened here).

Literally thought i could get a wire with a Mini usb on one end and then a Usb driver on the other and then attach the cable from the camera's usb into this and wallah it would work, but sadly this is not the case.... Not sure why they dont just put a normal USB drive on these things...