Gmail :: How to Save All Emails from Specific Sender to My Gmail Folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HR_Luka

Estimable
Jul 29, 2014
Hello, all. I would like to send all of my emails from specific sender from gmail into my gmail folder. The sender I want to "isolate" is Steam, I always trade something, buy, sell and etc. But it sometimes gets lost in the crowd.
Is there a way I can do it?

Thank you for reading this and helping me solve my problem,
- HR_Luka

Solution
Goto Settings Menu - The "Gear" button in the upper right hand side of your inbox.
Click on "Settings" Menu Item.
Click on "Filters and Blocked Addresses" Tab.

Scroll Down to the bottom if you have to, I had to scroll down because I have several filters already.

Click on "Create New Filter"

Fill in the Information to create your new filter.

Click "Create filter with this search »"

And Gmail uses Lables, not folders so you want to Select the Option to "Apply the Label"

JQB45

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006
Goto Settings Menu - The "Gear" button in the upper right hand side of your inbox.
Click on "Settings" Menu Item.
Click on "Filters and Blocked Addresses" Tab.

Scroll Down to the bottom if you have to, I had to scroll down because I have several filters already.

Click on "Create New Filter"

Fill in the Information to create your new filter.

Click "Create filter with this search »"

And Gmail uses Lables, not folders so you want to Select the Option to "Apply the Label"

Solution

HR_Luka

Estimable
Jul 29, 2014
Well, all I used gmail was to get emails about the games and everything related to the games. Now I learned how to sort them into folders as I call them, labels tbh, apply to them also labels to distinguish them easily. I am also loooking more into it to see what else I can learn.
Kind regards,
- HR_Luka

Status
Not open for further replies.