Google + and Photos app crash after changing gmail accounts mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harut2000

Estimable
Mar 28, 2015
Hi, I've been using my mothers mail for my gmail account, after changing it on my laptop (and doing the verifications and such) I went into the settings of my phone and removed the account with my mothers email and added mine and went to sleep, the next day I tried looking at my photos but it said that google + crashed, and I couldn't open the google plus app either, same problem, I tried adding my mothers mail but it said that account did not exist (obviously since I removed it). Now I'm stuck, I can still use the gallery app but not google + (I can download apps fine though).

I tried sending a report to google but I doubt that will have any effect.

Harut2000

Estimable
Mar 28, 2015

I tried rooting my phone and in order to do that I had to enable USB debugging. In the end it turned out my phone was ineligible for rooting and so I didn't root. After that I had forgotten to disable USB debugging and Avast thinks that such an option is a threat.

Harut2000

Estimable
Mar 28, 2015

Contact google? Is that possible? I've tried before posting but I can't find any contact info. Just Q&As

Harut2000

Estimable
Mar 28, 2015
Try finding any contact info. Email, phone, chat anything, they have no operator support. Its all just general troubleshooting tutorials for cavemen. I doubt they have any troubleshooting help for a problem as unique as mine.

Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.