Google Confirms $199 Asus Nexus 7 Android Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
[citation][nom]sync_nine[/nom]Whenever you sacrifice price you have to sacrifice quality[/citation]
Depends on your profit margins.

derkman

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
The Nexus 7(for it's great specs at a great price point) and the Microsoft Surface (for it's productivity) is actually the first time I have actually considered buying a tablet.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Well, all your comments so far seem anti or neutral...here is me:

I'm buying this. so Google have my money. And my gf's too. And I might get one for my mom. Tegra 3 gaming and all! :D

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
I just pre ordered my 16GB! It appears that Google Play is all over the thing, kind of like how the Fire has amazon everywhere. They probably don't make much on it, hoping people buy a bunch of Play stuff.

SinisterMessiah

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2007
I've been waiting for the right tablet to assist with my classwork (reading e-books, etc) because I don't always want to carry my laptop around nor do I want to sit at my computer and read all the time.

I think this looks like a good option, but the Microsoft Surface intrigues me because of the productivity attributes it will provide. But I fear the cost will be extremely prohibitive.

G

3 words: Way Too Small!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Last I checked there is a huge market for 7" tablets. I guess you don't know there are other tablets out there, with 10" and even 13" screens. I am sorry no one has informed you about any of these larger screen tablets. I guess for some people 7" just isn't enough. So go get yourself a 10" or 13" and enjoy every moment of it

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Andr@idz[/nom]3 words: Way Too Small! ----------------------------------------------------------------Last I checked there is a huge market for 7" tablets. I guess you don't know there are other tablets out there, with 10" and even 13" screens. I am sorry no one has informed you about any of these larger screen tablets. I guess for some people 7" just isn't enough. So go get yourself a 10" or 13" and enjoy every moment of it[/citation]

I already got myself 10.1" tablet by Samsung, thanks.
If anything, sometimes it feels small, but never big.

7" is a joke for home use and I'd say too big for mobile use.
But yeah, it lowers the price quite a bit.

alexmx

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
I was planning on getting a galaxy tab 2 7" but since I'll be getting soon my galaxy nexus phone, I might as well get the tablet

gregor

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2004
Shame about the SD slot, but I think that I will be getting one for the wife. Hopefully its not a $=£ conversion although it probably will be :/

G

7 inches is too small for a tablet. This will be a colossal flop and will be off the market in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.