Status
Not open for further replies.

Mertica

Prominent
Jul 22, 2017
Hi,

Up until recently, starting around a month ago, these certain laptop keys do not function correctly, and I am having trouble even posting this, going over keys multiple times so they work.

Anyway, the F, G, and Spacebar keys are not working as they are supposed to. Frequently, those 3 will stop working at the same time, but after a while, or while pressing random keyboard buttons, they will work flawlessly again, as if they never had any issue to begin with.

This is extremely annoying, as I'd rather not depend on luck or RNG on whether those 3 buttons are working or not, and would like to know if there is any solution to this.

Thank you in advance!

Solution
if this unit is still under warranty i suggest returning for inspection.the issue it self might be the keyboard itself.i had the same issue with my older gt72.even after a clean install it fail to work properly so i return it for inspection and the issue lie with the keyboard itself.
if this unit is still under warranty i suggest returning for inspection.the issue it self might be the keyboard itself.i had the same issue with my older gt72.even after a clean install it fail to work properly so i return it for inspection and the issue lie with the keyboard itself.

Solution

alleryaxxx

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
This is incredible, I have the same problem with the same keys ... I posted on msi forum twice and those shits didn't even reply ... I will never buy something from them again ... also the paint on S is almost wiped out and W started too ... this keyboard is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.