had to have my phone reset and lost all pictures and music and contacts how can I get them back at least the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Daniels

Estimable
Apr 26, 2015
I put a app called lock master on my phone and couldn't get it to unlock had to call Verizon and have them reset my phone and I lost all my pics musics back and contacts I just want my pics back and maybe my music can someone tell me how to retrieve my pics even my synced pics are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pronto Mahmud Akash Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 0
Manzy Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 1
Susankb1126 Android Smartphones 1
bigfatbush Android Smartphones 1
DJFiefs Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 5
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question I factory reset my phone and now my Wi-Fi is connected but don't get full line, it's get 1 or 2 line of wifi
Question My LG phoenix 5 shows connected to wifi and say no internet. I have done a hard reset of the phone. What's going on?
Solved! How do i reset my Facebook password without phone number i open
Question Is it possible to recover files from a phone that has been software-updated after a repair?
Question I've did a factory reset on my assurance wireless phone but it still gets stuck on blue screen. What do I do now?
Question how can i activate my phone after i factory reset it i dont have a sim card
Question How to reset a phone that keeps restarting and cant access hard reset settings because volume buttons wont work?
Reset my phone
Solved! My Phone has been hacked.. they have access even after factory reset
after i factory reset my phone
cant open my wifi and Bluetooth i don't know what happened on my phone i already restarted and reset but still i can't on my B
Solved! How can i recover my google email address and my password that i reset my stylo 3 phone
i did a factory reset on my samsung galaxy j6 but it is asking for an account from the previous owner of the phone but i do no
Solved! I moved my apps to sd card and then i removed my sd card from that phone and from App settings i reset all apps prefrences and
Solved! Somebody took over my phone did a hard reset and I can't get back on Google to get my phone back on cuz they have their Gmail
I made sure my pictures were backed up before I factory reset my phone and I didn't get close to getting half back:( what can
How do i get my gallery pictures from last night if i back reset my phone
I need this device to retrieve my videos, my pictures, my playlists I factory reset my phone yesterday and lost them
How to get pictures back from doing a reset on phone after being locked out.
I reset my phone and I lost all my music pictures and messages how can I retrieve them

ASK THE COMMUNITY