Hands On With Google's Music Beta Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Google was a bit too late. Now that Ghosttown is on the market, all other music apps seem a bit obsolete.

G

I was one of the invitees and am using the service. Although 1/8 of my music has downloaded, I am already listening to my tracks on my phone and on my work PC (my music sits in my home laptop). I am impressed and looking forward to buying music from Google since the experience is so seamless.

dkant1n

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2010
Sounds like an excellent service. They were late but they can impose their app by making it native on Android, you can still use other but most people won't

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]fsdf23fefa[/nom]I've just red, blah blah blah, $$$$$, blah blah blah. typical for these music could thingies.[/citation]
:) :) that sums it up nicely for my viewpoint.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Meh, its Google. They'll simply put an advertisement all over their pages (like with Chrome) and eventually people will use it, because Google can't do no evil, right?

G

Honestly, for what it does, I think it's a great application. It allows me to stream my music to my phone. That in and of itself is a great feature. Eventually, internal memory will become obsolete, and this will be the only/best option. http://www.androidvideoreview.net/2011/05/google-music-beta-android-video-review/

dustykotatko

Distinguished
May 23, 2011
If anyone wants to get their hands on a free Google Music Beta invite, I found a site that was handing out from free. I thought it was too good to be true, until I found an invite sitting in my inbox 15 minutes later. :D

If you want to try getting your own invite, here's the link to the giveaway:

http://freemusicbetainvites.com.nu

dotaloc

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2008
anyone else noticed the streaming quality is bad. i noticed on one of my wife's songs, mostly...maybe it was a bad download or low quality original?

Status
Not open for further replies.