Hard reset hp eny 360

Jun 24, 2018
My HP Envy 360 (15-u337cl) won't boot up. The only light that comes is the one on the power button. It lights up, I hear the fans turn for a second and then it stops the boot up process. Nothing else happens and it repeats that process over and over every 4 or 5 seconds. I tried the HP forum but none of the links that show how to do a hard reset on a Envy 360 work. They're all dead links. Can anyone help?

Solution
To reset the motherboard, unplug battery and wall power, open the system, take out the CMOS battery if it's removable, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. With the CMOS battery still out, see if system turns on. Also remove all the RAM, if there is no warning beeps, that is a sign the motherboard is dead.
To reset the motherboard, unplug battery and wall power, open the system, take out the CMOS battery if it's removable, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds. With the CMOS battery still out, see if system turns on. Also remove all the RAM, if there is no warning beeps, that is a sign the motherboard is dead.

Solution