Solved! HDMI matrix audio outputs

Jun 5, 2018
I'm trying to help a friend setup her "home theater" its basically 4 tvs, 1 large flanked by a few smaller ones. She wants to be able to watch multiple inputs at once so I know I need a hdmi matrix, but she also wants to be able to have audio from multiple inputs at once.

That's where I get a little lost. Is there a certain matrix that supports that?

Solution
There may be a professional AV mixer to do what she wants but it would be very very expensive and complicated to use.
If she wants to hear audio from multiple inputs I think she is going to need more than one audio system.
She could use the TV speakers or soundbars for the small screens and a surround system for the large TV.
A URC or RTI remote could be professionally programmed to operate this kind of system.
There may be a professional AV mixer to do what she wants but it would be very very expensive and complicated to use.
If she wants to hear audio from multiple inputs I think she is going to need more than one audio system.
She could use the TV speakers or soundbars for the small screens and a surround system for the large TV.
A URC or RTI remote could be professionally programmed to operate this kind of system.

Solution