HDMI Spliter Audio through speakers

May 28, 2018
At my work place we have a bunch of TVs wired to HDMI and going into a splitter. The splitter is attached to another splitter with 3.5mm audio jack. Finally the last splitter is connected to the set top box for cable service.

There a 2 JBL EON 615 speakers. I am unable to get the sound come out of the speakers for the cable service or anything that plays from the splitter. The sound only comes from the TVs. I don’t think the TVs are Bluetooth enabled to pair them with the speakers.

Solution
If the splitter with the 3.5mm audio jack has audio extraction then you should be able to wire that to each speaker. The output may not be high enough to work well. You may be able to connect bluetooth transmitter to this output or If the cable box has an analog audio output you can try connecting directly to it.
If the splitter with the 3.5mm audio jack has audio extraction then you should be able to wire that to each speaker. The output may not be high enough to work well. You may be able to connect bluetooth transmitter to this output or If the cable box has an analog audio output you can try connecting directly to it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS