Dear experts, I mentioned above, I plugged in my headphone to HP laptop. But sound coming both from headphone and speakers also. But I need headphone only. I made some setting in sounds settings. But not works for me. And in playback setting there is no headphone listed, only speaker showing there. So help me soon
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by uninstalling/reinstalling the sound driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Sound driver.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from HP support site.
- Here the HP where you can download the drivers for your laptop. http/support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
- Once installed reboot your laptop for all the changes to take effect.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Right click on the speaker icon then select Playback Device and set the default sound device you wish.
- Click Apply and OK then test it again.