Help cant watch movies on my acer aspire r 11 anymore with external dvd drive

Filipe_14

Prominent
May 10, 2017
Laptop problems...My fiance reset her laptop to factory settings her acer Aspire R 11 , we went to watch a movie on her external dvd drive and w

You may need to detach the drive and then reconnect it. Then have the system search for new hardware. It should then install what you need to run it, once it detects the drive.

Should it not find what it needs, you will need to install, again, the software and/or drivers that the external drive needed when it was originally installed.

You may need to detach the drive and then reconnect it. Then have the system search for new hardware. It should then install what you need to run it, once it detects the drive.

Should it not find what it needs, you will need to install, again, the software and/or drivers that the external drive needed when it was originally installed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 7
K Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
1 Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 11
B Laptop Tech Support 2
Z Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 5
T Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! Laptop shuts down when I unplug the power while watching movies
3d movies in usb can't watch in 3d redy projector
My hp laptop finished battery while watching a movie. I shut it down by pressing the power button.. on the next day,i charged
Trying to watch movies that are downloaded can't get it to play
Ok I have an Acer with Windows 8.1 on it, yesterday I was watching a movie and it went off and now won't come back on. I follo
I m watching movie in my laptop, my laptop suddenly turned off , Nw its was not working
Need help moving movies to an External drive to watch at home on the TV and on the go on Kindle Fire
connect my laptop to DVD player to watch movies ?
i cannot watch movies only i can hear movies
i cant watch a dvd movie it asks for upgrade so what ca i do?
Hi I usually use laptop for watch movies and for projects. I am computer science student. which laptop I should buy?
Good Laptop for Gaming and Watching Movies at High Quality.
how can i hook up my hp notebook to proscan tv and watch movie from disc in laptop
Laptop freezes and makes buzzing noise while watching movie with full screen
Looking for a laptop/notebook that is sturdy, gaming, watch movies, and surfing the web/writing
Is it possible to find a decent laptop or tablet for under $250? Use will be for internet, school work, watching movies, fb
can you put a movie on a usb stick and watch on projector
I need a light notebook for grad school. I will mostly use it for school but I want to be able to watch movies too. Ideas? ~ $
how to watch movies from my laptop on my lg smart tv
I have an hp laptop and have a Verizon wireless router that I use when on the road. how can I use roku 3 to say watch movies

ASK THE COMMUNITY