yahyaelgayar

Estimable
Jul 22, 2014
hello guys,i can't find a good laptop that is not for gaming,i want a normal laptop,but i need it with an i7 extreme cpu and WITHOUT GPU bec it's not for gaming,i need 16 GB of RAM at 1600 mhz and 512 GB SSD(samsung 850 pro plz) and full hd 1080 p 15.6 inch screen atleast,but 17'' or higher is better if you can get ,i don't like hp or dell,i can't get mac bec it's overpriced , and i really do like the asus and sony vaio designs,and remember i don't want a gaming laptop,no GPU!! no backlights for keyboard,no alienware or cyber power ,and don't get a rare laptop bec in my country not all things are available . i use my laptop for programming and i need it fast it can,i don't need an operating system.

Solution
Any laptop people may find outside your country would likely have different specs or at least model numbers.

Just go to whatever vendor you like and look through their offernings that are available in your area.

I don't think you can find a laptop with your specs that does not have a additional video card outside of the onboard video.

This UK vendor has a grand total of 3 laptops with a 1080 screen, i7 CPU and no add on video card. http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/nav/displayformat/108000pfullhd/graphictype/integrated/ml/laptopsnetbooks/processor/intelcorei7/type/laptops/0

Newegg i7 CPU 1080 screen intergrated video not HP or Dell...
Any laptop people may find outside your country would likely have different specs or at least model numbers.

Just go to whatever vendor you like and look through their offernings that are available in your area.

I don't think you can find a laptop with your specs that does not have a additional video card outside of the onboard video.

This UK vendor has a grand total of 3 laptops with a 1080 screen, i7 CPU and no add on video card. http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/nav/displayformat/108000pfullhd/graphictype/integrated/ml/laptopsnetbooks/processor/intelcorei7/type/laptops/0

Newegg i7 CPU 1080 screen intergrated video not HP or Dell http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100006740%2050001315%2050010418%20600029659%20600003982%20600004420

I did not even bother putting in the 16 gig of RAM or the SSD in the search, you can narrow that down if you want or just buy those separately and upgrade.

Your best bet is to just get a gaming spec system or a laptop workstation like a Lenovo W, HP Z book or similar, and forget about the video card.

Solution

yahyaelgayar

Estimable
Jul 22, 2014
well,transformer book is bad,surface pro is betterbut it is not what am looking about,think pad x240 ?i don't know can you give me the specs please? and i don't want quadros ,iam not using graphic card,intel graphics is prettty good.

yahyaelgayar

Estimable
Jul 22, 2014

well, if it is too hard to get an i7 extreme with out a graphics card,i can get any laptop but with low end graphic card,like 750m,610m somethin like thAT but with i7 extreme ok? thanks in advance!!

I7 cpus are very rare as they put a lot of pressure on the battery and will produce a lot of heat. I would recommend getting an i7 4700MQ and 8 gigs of ram. I would recommend the n series from asus. They should have something for you but unfortunately i couldn't find a laptop without a dedicated gpu which was 15 inches or bigger sorry.

Go to the web sites I linked and see if you can select an i7 with the graphic you want. You can also look for online retailers in your area. Like I said, just becuse I can select something in the US, does not mean you can get it where you are. Did you even look at the links? The laptops shown there have i7 with no video card added, although I don't think it's the faster i7 CPUs in those.