Help knowing the name of the GPU model.

Agera One

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014
My laptop has AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5470 512 MB as per the official website. Is there a way to find the model "5470" without having internet connection or checking the official website, because GPU-Z, CPU-Z, Catalyst Control Center, System Information, display adapter properties (from device manager), speccy and more says just "AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series" and not the "5470" ?

Agera One

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014

ARGH. I know that, read my question fully.
Is there a way to find the model number without having internet connection or checking the official website

Agera One

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014

i've already checked that too. it says the same - HD 5000 series not the 5470..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop General Discussion 0
M Laptop General Discussion 1
lildump Laptop General Discussion 2
Tom156 Laptop General Discussion 0
F Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 1
Lick Son Laptop General Discussion 1
Lazer9308 Laptop General Discussion 8
antonioportasdasquintas Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 0
P Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 5
G Laptop General Discussion 12
S Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 2
R Laptop General Discussion 5
A Laptop General Discussion 2
M Laptop General Discussion 2
M Laptop General Discussion 1
Similar threads
Question Does anyone know of a Laptop with Dual Hard Drive Bays (like the HP DV7) but also as an M.2 sata or nvme slot?
Question I would like to increase my laptop's ram and upgrade to an SSD. What should I know and check before buying them?
Question any one know were to buy
Question Anyone know what chip is responsible for detecting the temperature of the gpu on an Alienware m17x R4 motherboard.
Solved! Coming from a desktop boi upbringing, need to know if the laptop I'm looking for even exists
Solved! Hi! anyone know how to fix a charging port?My Inspiron 15 3000 won't charge because it fell
Solved! How to know if my processor of the laptop is soldered?
Question Does anybody know a Nvme ssd thats $25 or less.
Question Does someone knows the value of a Toshiba laptop, the model is the Pro430CDS
Question i own an MSI GL62M 7RC and i would like to know if i can install an eGPU
Anyone know how I would connect a laptop to an external powered graphics card to a Dell laptop to support 4 Barco 3MP monitors?
Buying Laptop - don't know what all the numbers mean
Don't know which laptop to pick (School + gaming)
Solved! How do I know if my laptop edp 30 pin is single channel or dual channel?
Solved! I wish to install SSD in ASus R558U DM701d . It is possible if yes, can you please let me know which SSD will it support .
How do i know i'm not getting ripped off or defrauded? (Laptop parts)
I have a dell laptop. Regular model P28F. I see the outline of a disk drive but don't know to open it
I need to know if Battery Model 5024 is compatible to use in a laptop Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200?
My Sony VAIO, PCV-RS520, will not boot. I know this model has a Recovery Wizard that allows the system to be restored. The res

ASK THE COMMUNITY