Help Needed-Looking for headphone+mic/headset under $90

Retro Ray

Estimable
Aug 28, 2014
Guys please help me out on this one.
I wanted to buy a headset (gaming). But a lot of people suggested not to buy gaming headsets as they squeeze the money out of you for nothing. So I have decided to buy a headphone +mic.
Let me tell my budget first, it's $90 at max.
I want to start a YouTube channel (gaming) so I need a decent mic and a decent headphone. The mic quality should be YouTube amateur standard.
************************************************************************************************
The headphones I am looking at :
Audio Technical M40fs
Samson SR850
Samson SR950
Some Senn under $50

The mic I am looking at :
Samson go mic
Blue snowflake
Blue snowball ice

I can't spend more than $90 coz I am just 14 and I don't have more money to spend on it. Anyway it will take take like $10 to ship where I live.
If you can convince me to spend extra money I would spend some more money.

Retro Ray

Estimable
Aug 28, 2014
I was looking at that too but people said that Logitech build quality is not good and it broke after some time. Moreover the noise cancelling mic does not give YouTube quality sound. Don't need wireless.

MeteorsRaining

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
Yes, it does work, but not without some caveats. It doesn’t even come close to the experience of using an actual 5.1 or 7.1 speaker system, but it does turn any stereo headphones into a virtual surround sound experience.

If you’re listening to any sort of audio that’s only been encoded for stereo sound, you might run into some problems.

Look at the reviews here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832228001

Retro Ray

Estimable
Aug 28, 2014
Thanks meteorsraining. I was checking around the internet and I found that a lot of people suggested Samson go mic over blue snowflake. Samson go mic has the 3 modes too and is cheaper. I respect blue microphones but people said that Samson go mic is better. Thanks a lot for your time.

MeteorsRaining

Estimable
Jul 27, 2014
No problem there too, I'm not into recording stuff much but do have a first hand idea. I've had good experiences with Blue so suggested that. Samson is more like unexplored by me but I just checked its reviews and I feel either would be good. I haven't tested on Samson yet so can't really comment. All the best!
PS: Don't mind selecting a best answer if I was of any help :)