Status
Not open for further replies.

princessroyal

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
HELP RCA TABLET WON'T WORK!!!!
Ok first I did the recovery menu on my rca tablet and I press wipe cache/partition and then I went back to the recovery menu and then went to power reboot then it went to this black screen for 2 minutes then shut off then I went to turn it back on and now it won't turn on or show it's charging
What should I do?????

Solution
I'm out of ideas on this one, princessroyal. Here in England, every market place has at least one phone fixer and if that applies where you are, I suggest taking it there.
Press and hold down the power button for ten seconds to make sure the phone is off. Then press the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time to bring it back with that menu you had. One option should be reset to factory settings and that's your only hope. So long as you know your G-Mail address and password, you should get some data back - contacts, for example, when you try to go to the Play Store but you will need to set everything else up as though it was new.

princessroyal

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
It did not work what else I should do?
And my brand too is a viking pro RCT6303W87 it was telling me last time when it was on is
UIDS inconsistent
And I press I'm feeling lucky

If it's on and getting hot, it would have done something by now. Look at the time lag between your last two posts. Has it been showing nothing all that time?

Turn it off again and make sure it cools down enough before trying again. If you're unsure whether or not it's off, remove the battery.

princessroyal

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
No its cold so did I damage the battery when I did the recovery menu or overheated the battery? and I can't take out the battery it's embedded in the device with screws so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.