Apr 10, 2018
It was Working fine Last night, I woke up to no sound, Tuned it Off and Back on, And that down below

It turns on but does not shows nothing on LCD It was working fine last night, I woke up a hour ago to find out there was no sound When i woke up It was same same as yesterday LCD on with all stuff When i turned it off and then back on the LCD is Blank and makes a fin't electronic hum I took off the front panel and i don't see any blown Capacitors, Resistors, or circuit chips I also blew all dust from it, with the Shock vac All connects are connected, And grounders... So I don't know Like i said it was working fine last night

Any help if possible

kpIHHik.jpg

pphhaGv.jpg

Solution
I had this happen with a Onkyo CD burner. I still have it but believe that the power supply died and I never took it in to get it repaired. Depending on how tied you are to this unit and how much it might cost to repair it, the law of diminishing returns may kick in and at which point it will make more sense to go with a newer unit. I don't know what the model of the one you've shown is or how old it may be.

Good luck.

SkyBill40

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
Is there a chance that the LCD screen just randomly died? Can you trigger the DVD open button and get it to eject your disc (if there's one in the drive) or get it to accept a disc? Do any of the function buttons work at all seeing that you said it is getting power?

I know you've inspected it visually and see no issues, but unless it can be tested thoroughly there's really no way to know for sure what could have been the culprit causing the failure.

SkyBill40

Honorable
Oct 11, 2013
I had this happen with a Onkyo CD burner. I still have it but believe that the power supply died and I never took it in to get it repaired. Depending on how tied you are to this unit and how much it might cost to repair it, the law of diminishing returns may kick in and at which point it will make more sense to go with a newer unit. I don't know what the model of the one you've shown is or how old it may be.

Good luck.

Solution
Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys I took it apart a while ago and i was playing a game and got board and was thinking to myself "Well since am bored lets put this thing back together and lets see if i can get it to turn on the right way" After reassembled...
And i did along with that i turned it on and got the LCD screen to Post with Welcome going down the left so i was " Hell ya " But today when i plugged it in to my power strip i turned it on and got the same thing when i first started.. But when i plugged it in to the Wall Outlet right above my Power Strip and it worked

But the First time after reassembly turning it on i still got a somewhat loud buzzing right where the row of capacitors are so the second time i plugged it time and turned it on, still got the buzzing but after a hour or two the buzzing sound dies down ......

So i got it so post to Welcome and was able to select AV1 Radio and so on
But am not about to get sound from speakers or from AUX so my best diagnosis...

Is there are a Few or more Bad capacitors fixing to give out completely...
Also replacing the fuze got it to post and switch to AV1, AV2, Radio and Dvd

So that's it
Bad capacitors and if i was experience with Replacing PCB chips and other stuff i would do it but am not so its better to buy a new one
Also Thanks for all the help everyone