Help with buying a Tablet

Bulldog187th

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
1. Is This Your First Time Buying A Tablet? Yes

2. Do you already have an operating system in mind? If so specify (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows RT, Windows 8, etc)

What is the advantages of Android and same for windows mobile?

3. What screen size do you have in mind? 10.1"
And your preferred resolution (not required but helps)? Nice, because I'm using this for business video presentations in homes.

4. Preferred Brand(s) - (ex. Microsoft, Samsung, Asus, Apple) I dont know. I love Asus when I build my gaming pc's.

5. Brands Not Preferred (specify why) (ex. Hannspree, Acer, etc.) Again I don't know where to go on this one.

6. How much do you want to spend on your tablet? under 200.00

7. Do you have cellular service? Verizon when the time comes that I can afford that part of it.
Or do you want the tablet to be WiFi only? WiFi will work for now.

8. If you do have cellular service, who is your provider and how much data are you allowed per month? That I dont know yet for data. But Verizon.

9. Do you want the tablet to be a full laptop replacement? I don't have a Laptop.

10. What existing apps do you use? Windows media player , adobe reader

What do you intend to do with this tablet? I'm using this for business video presentations in homes. And Online shopping.

Ok I'm adding one question that was left out in the Tablet start here area.

What size storage are you looking for. 16 gb if it has a SD card slot. 32 gb if not.
I figure I can buy more storage for cheaper.

Also I'm looking for long battery life as much as possible in the price range.

Oh one more thing I would like to hook up a small set of speakers so costumers can hear the video better.

Solution
http://www.amazon.com/Transformer-T100TA-C1-GR-10-1-Inch-Detachable-Touchscreen/dp/B00FFJ0HUE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1398691237&sr=8-5&keywords=asus+transformer+pad

I'd say this would be a fantastic choice. I don't know your budget, but for 350 bucks this thing is loaded.

Specs:

Preinstalled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
Dock included
Intel Atom Quad Core Processor - Baytrail-T Z3740 1.33GHz (Turbo 1.86GHz)
32GB SSD, 500GB HDD (Dock)
2 GB DDR3

This also has a Micro SD slot, a free dock (dell has a windows 8 tablet priced at 500 and the dock is an additional 150), has office pre installed and is easily transformed to a laptop. It also comes with a USB 3 port, so you can plug in a flashdrive, a mouse...

Diox55

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014
http://www.amazon.com/Transformer-T100TA-C1-GR-10-1-Inch-Detachable-Touchscreen/dp/B00FFJ0HUE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1398691237&sr=8-5&keywords=asus+transformer+pad

I'd say this would be a fantastic choice. I don't know your budget, but for 350 bucks this thing is loaded.

Specs:

Preinstalled with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
Dock included
Intel Atom Quad Core Processor - Baytrail-T Z3740 1.33GHz (Turbo 1.86GHz)
32GB SSD, 500GB HDD (Dock)
2 GB DDR3

This also has a Micro SD slot, a free dock (dell has a windows 8 tablet priced at 500 and the dock is an additional 150), has office pre installed and is easily transformed to a laptop. It also comes with a USB 3 port, so you can plug in a flashdrive, a mouse, or whatever calls for it.

Also heres battery life (from amazon)

Battery Type: Lithium ion
Rated Charge (normal use): 11 hours

Solution

Noaman Khalil

Estimable
Mar 7, 2014

the t100 has poor performance go for the hp split 11.6 it is much better