high storage music player which can play FLAC files and make phone calls/use internet too?

Tiger98

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013
thats pretty much what im looking for, my music library is huge and it would be really useful to have a music player which i can make phone calls and yes i know cell phones can play music, but im talking about plugging it to audiophile headphones. i want it to be small and great capacity, i dont really care about games but the main thing i want it to do is play music... yeah i know i shouldnt publish this in phone category but i guess some phone geeks may know of a phone that has my requirements, thanks

Solution
I would have to disagree with the distorted sound , my HTC Rezound with a pair of V-Moda headphones gave quality sounding music. It's the phones tiny speaker along with ear buds that usually will cause lower quality sound . I have since moved on to the Galaxy S4.
I will say that the Beats Audio does make a difference when using quality headphones.

inzone

Splendid
A few years back HTC released HTC Rezound which had Beats Audio and I can say from experience that it did make a real difference when playing music either through the speaker or the headphones.

Currently the HTC One has Boomsound with Beats Audio and the phone has integrated amplifiers for the two speakers and headset. For storage you can add a 64gb SD card that will hold your music library.

http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-one/?PS=1&cid=sem157p608386g-c&gclid=CLmJ_NaN8rsCFQ7xOgodfH0AgA

Tiger98

Honorable
Aug 29, 2013

*giggles* lol thanks but i like quality not a distortioned equalizer-based bass... now my best option seems to get a samsung galaxy s4 active & carry 4 micro sd cards 64gb each one = 256gb aproximately. no one else is answering this thread so i guess ill just do that :/ well its better than having 1000 vinyls with me :pt1cable:

inzone

Splendid
I would have to disagree with the distorted sound , my HTC Rezound with a pair of V-Moda headphones gave quality sounding music. It's the phones tiny speaker along with ear buds that usually will cause lower quality sound . I have since moved on to the Galaxy S4.
I will say that the Beats Audio does make a difference when using quality headphones.

Solution