Hooking up single speaker to Receiver to get Mono sound

tkjh34

Estimable
Jul 25, 2014
I have an old TEAC AG-780 running all my home speakers and working fine all on from A speaker terminals. I am getting a pool and putting in a Aquasonic MONO speaker. Is there a way to hook this MONO speaker to back B terminal in Mono mode by wiring it correctly.

tkjh34

Estimable
Jul 25, 2014
Just a note on Monogizer. They are no longer in Business so that option is out. Thank you though. Any other suggesstions.

tkjh34

Estimable
Jul 25, 2014
WyomingKnott.....Thanks for diagram. So, the sub would be my Underwater speaker. Would this hurt my receiver and give me what i need? Thanks again.

WyomingKnott

Distinguished
Um, just to make sure we are on the same page - the diagram that I posted here was to illustrate A VERY BAD IDEA. Check the ones in my links. DO NOT do the one that I posted with the notation "This, not such a good idea."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klockem Audio 0
xmystbladex Audio 1
FirstLast1234 Audio 8
deusman Audio 2
D Audio 5
B Audio 1
Tofoss Audio 2
Pinesin Audio 2
L Audio 1
A Audio 1
3 Audio 1
P Audio 1
C Audio 4
B Audio 1
H Audio 1
D Audio 1
L Audio 2
B Audio 1
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question How to hook up a Active Sub to a PA amp (Crown XLS 1002) with a pair of passive speakers
Question I have a Samsung Q80R. The audio works fine when it's hooked up to my computer, but when I hook it up to my TV, it's extremely quiet. Why?
Question How does one hook up 5.1 surround sound ? (Logitech Z607)
Question Hooking up a sub woofer
Question trouble hooking up befree 4.1 channel surround sound to desktop pc
Question hooking up a Yamaha yas-108 to TV
Question Hooking up pc to home theater system
Question I have a pair of Mackie thump 12a active pa speakers. They are awesome ! How can I hook them up to my smart TV ?
Question How to Hook Up Taotronics Bluetooth Transmitter with Home Theater System
How can I hook up Samsung TV HDMI to alpine head unit with ai inpuy
Solved! i have a samsung smart tv and a soundbar. i would like to hook up a blue ray dvd and a wireless head set do i need a 3way opti
Solved! I have a 2010 Panasonic Viera model p50 that I would love to hook Bluetooth speakers. I could not seem to get a taetronics tra
Solved! Hooking up a Vizio Sound Bar to Hisense tv
Solved! Only have one wire out of PC and trying to hook up traditional two wires to amp then to speakers
Solved! How do I hook up Sony MDR-RF912RK wireless headphones to Visio tv
Solved! Hooking up an SAE 5000 to preamp/reciever.
6 ohm hook up
Hook up a cable that has male yellow and white ends and a single auxiliary mail on the other
Hooking Multiple USB Condenser Mic's Up to a single PC

ASK THE COMMUNITY