How can i use my rf headphones when streaming music from my phone via bt to soundbar

Oct 22, 2018
How can I connect my rf headphones to soundbar when streaming music from my phone via bluetooth to the soundbar? The soundbar has available portable in, usb, and HDMI in. The RF headphones are connected to the audio out of a sky box by rca plugs and work great with the tv and video player.

Soundbars don't have audio outputs so there is no way to connect the RF transmitter for your headphones to it. Fortunately that's not necessary since you want to listen to the phone not the soundbar.
What you can do is connect an audio input selector switch to the RF transmitter so you can chose to listen to the sky box or a bluetooth receiver that can pair with your phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jcdole Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 8
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
arbak.martirosyan Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
T Streaming Video & TVs 7
H Streaming Video & TVs 29
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question No 3.5 jack to connect In-ear Headphones - TV LG 43UK6400
Solved! Blind AD user husband and sighted wife want new TV with headphone only AD!!!
Solved! O have a sharp Aqous tv. I need to get headphones and tv speakers to work simultaneously
Lg tv to blue tooth headphones
how do i find the code for my onyx head phone to match with my proscan tv
Solved! No audio out on my tv. I want to send sound to Bluetooth headphones. What do I need to do this?
How Can I Connect headphones to an LG 32LJ500B TV with no audio output?
How to Connect a Headphone to your Amazon Fire TV
How to set up Bluetooth headphones to a Samsung 4kTV NU71000 series
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to the Amazon Fire Stick
Listening to HiFi Audio on Headphone through TV output
Solved! How to get audio out both to RF headphones and to TV speakers?
Solved! My 42LB55 has no headphone port and my HT-E330K samsung home theater no optical cable port. How do i get the tv sound through
how to connect bluetooth speakers to sony KDL 40 D3000 tv and still have sound from tv speakers & headphones?
Need optical output from tv to be amplified for BT headphones due hearing disability while allowing the tv sound to also work.
JBL Headphones and Sony Sound Bar Simultaneous Playback
Solved! How do I connect headphones to my LG (Model # 47LW5700) TV so that I can have sound through headphones and TV speaker?
TV won't stream audio to my bluetooth headphones
Is there a way to stream Samsung smart tv audio to bluetooth headphones
World's First Smart Headphones, Stream Music Without Player

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS