How can u recover music from factory reset

Sje0009

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
I got DA music save to my phone. If I factory reset the phone.. Will I be able to have all my music still.

Solution
A "Factory Reset" is supposed to leave the personal stuff on the phone. Not I say 'supposed to' as things happen. A "Hard Reset" is to completely wipe a device and reinstall the original software only, all personal data gone.

Before doing either, I would really suggest backing up your personal data (contacts, music, photos, etc.) to either a cloud account or a computer so that you can put it back on the device after the chosen reset, should you need to.
A "Factory Reset" is supposed to leave the personal stuff on the phone. Not I say 'supposed to' as things happen. A "Hard Reset" is to completely wipe a device and reinstall the original software only, all personal data gone.

Before doing either, I would really suggest backing up your personal data (contacts, music, photos, etc.) to either a cloud account or a computer so that you can put it back on the device after the chosen reset, should you need to.

Solution