Solved! How do I connect my BOSE 3.2.1 Series ll stereo red and white cables to my un65nu800D Smart TV

Dec 1, 2018
My Bose has a component cable and a stereo cable. My new TV has only HDMI ports, therefore I will add an AV to HDMI converter for the component cable. Where should I connect the stereo cable? We use the BOSE to enhance TV musical programs and to play DVD'S.
Fred D.

kanewolf

Splendid
You would need a converter like this -- https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Toslink-Coaxial-Digital-Converter/dp/B01DZXWHJA/ It will take the digital audio out from your TV and create a left and right stereo output that you can connect to the red/white inputs.

kanewolf

Splendid
You would need a converter like this -- https://www.amazon.com/Optical-Toslink-Coaxial-Digital-Converter/dp/B01DZXWHJA/ It will take the digital audio out from your TV and create a left and right stereo output that you can connect to the red/white inputs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 4
M Audio 1
J Audio 2
B Audio 5
D Audio 2
I Audio 1
G Audio 3
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
B Audio 1
E Audio 1
G Audio 9
B Audio 1
M Audio 2
H Audio 1
M Audio 2
P Audio 1
D Audio 1
A Audio 1
L Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Help - Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 (series 1) to Samsung Smart TV 65F9000
How to connect samsung 6 series 55 to samsung sound bar
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! How do I connect a velodyne series II power servo controller and subwoofer to a Sony str-dn840 receiver
How to connect my Bose Lifestyle 28 series 1 to Samsung Smart tv Series 6
How to samsung 40 inch smart tv series 5 5200 connects with kenwood kr-6080 reciever
How to connect my bose old cinematic series 2 with lg oled c7p???
S - series audio connection RCA?
how to connect Bose Lifestyle V25 to Samsung 8000 series HDTV
How o I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my Samsung smart v series 6200
Connect my LG blueray DVD home theater system and my insignia soundbar with my Vizio D series smart TV
How to connect a Samsung series 6 smart tv to a Bose Lifestyle 525 system
how to connect Philips wireless fresh tones to Samsung series 8 tv
I recently bought a bose PS48 powered speaker system but unsure how to connect them to bose 301 series lV speakers. Can anyone
Connecting external speakers to a Samsung Series 4 4000
How to connect speakers to a Samsung monitor SE 310 Series
How to connect bose acoustimass5 series v to yamaha rs 500 subwoofer output
How to connect Microlab SOLO9C to SAMSUNG 6 series Smart TV
how to connect kenwood KR 8030 to bose accustimass 5 series III (two speakers one sub)
Connect my Samsung LED tv J4000 series to Sharp stereo??

ASK THE COMMUNITY