How do I connect my LED TV to my home receiver to play TV audio through my stereo receiver?

Bskidd

Commendable
Jul 24, 2016
Help with audio from TV to stereo receiver? How do I connect my LED TV to my home stereo receiver to play the TV through my stereo receiver?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 7
H Streaming Video & TVs 5
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 8
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
Y Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question How do I connect my new RokuTV to my old audio receiver?
No audio. Dish box, Pioneer receiver (VSX-321) and an Epson projector connected by HDMI cables
seeking expert help in audio RCA (analog) from tv to receiver connection
How to properly connect a Vizio Model M55-C2 and Apple TV to a Yamaha Model RX-V367 Audio Receiver
Samsung 40j5100 have 3.5 mm audio out port. How can I connect it to home theater av receiver?
connect lg tv with optical audio to pioneer receiver without optical audio input
How to connect a wire subwoofer to a receiver that uses rca audio plug
Lg 49lj510m doesn’t have optical digital output port and connecting to older receiver via audio ports on tv to receiver no l
How do I connect audio from Magnavox led tv to a pioneer ex-31 receiver
Help connecting audio to Yamaha receiver from Android Streamer
how to connect benq projector to audio receiver
Connecting a soundbar to a Directv receiver, TV has no audio-out ports
how do I connect my HDMI TV and Blue ray DVD player to my Receiver with AGPtek converter to have audio from TV play thru stere
Buzzing when Trying to Connect Digital TV with Only Digital Audio Output to an Old Denon Receiver with only RCA Inputs
How do I connect a projector through HDMI and over ride the default to play the audio portion through a stereo receiver?
How do I connect a Pioneer VSX-1123-K (Audio/Video receiver) to my Telus Optik TV Box so that I can watch TV with surround
Audio trouble connecting Air Antenna with Onkyo Receiver
No digital audio from dvd or tv connected to av receiver
I'm new to home audio and would greatly appreciate any help on how to connect my phone 3.5mm aux to my surround sound receiver
Connecting PC to HT Receiver (AUDIO)

ASK THE COMMUNITY