How do I move internal memory apps to external SD card on a LG G Vista, Model LG-D631

Honcho21

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015
I have a LG G Vista Model LG-D631 cell phone. I have downloaded a number of apps of which have taken over my internal storage capacity of 4 GB's. Installed a 32 GB SD reader When I am unable to download something, I am forced to go into my apps and uninstall various apps so that I have enough room to install the desired application. This gets to be a pain and I am down to about 500MB of available space from a 4 GB internal memory. Any insight or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Hello mate,
1) Move your apps from your phone storage to SD card (use app manager). Remember that some apps will still be at your phone memory, but the most information will be moved to SD.
2) When you move every app to SD card you must do the same with your photos and music.
- connect your phone to Computer and move your information to SD card (make a back up if your SD goes wrong! )
- dont connect your phone to computer. just use FileManager to move your information from phone to SD.
p.s. these 2 methods are same.
3) Instal a memory clear app! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard&hl=bg this app will give you alot of help with your internal memory :)
p.s. if you don't have a time for step 1) and 2) just...

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello mate,
1) Move your apps from your phone storage to SD card (use app manager). Remember that some apps will still be at your phone memory, but the most information will be moved to SD.
2) When you move every app to SD card you must do the same with your photos and music.
- connect your phone to Computer and move your information to SD card (make a back up if your SD goes wrong! )
- dont connect your phone to computer. just use FileManager to move your information from phone to SD.
p.s. these 2 methods are same.
3) Instal a memory clear app! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard&hl=bg this app will give you alot of help with your internal memory :)
p.s. if you don't have a time for step 1) and 2) just go to step 3) and APP will make the same things much faster :)
Good luck buddy!

Solution

Ariel_5

Estimable
Dec 16, 2015
I literally have the same problem and it sucks because despite that it's a great phone. But my apps still won't move to my sd card and i only have 4 apps and no pictures on my internal storage. However when I download music using the ok rhapsody I notice it takes up space but shouldn't that be going,in my sd card? I feel like I wasted $200 on this phone because they didn't inform me about how much storage is on it

Amanda_83

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017

Go in main menu of your LG K7 (where every app on phone is shown)(middle button on bottom of home screen) then find " file manager " click on it and that will bring you automatically to your " Internal storage" which is the device its selfs storage. Scroll down the list and click on whatever it is ( the file) you want to move. Then go to top right corner where 3 dots are at very top corner and click it. A drop menu will come down and in it will have " MOVE" as a option,,,,,, click it. It will then ask SD? Or Internal? And of course you will click SD and after that click OK at bottom of screen.
Yes, you CAN move EVERYTHING including ALL built in apps and everything works just fine. I have just done it myself. Enjoy your new ☎