How do I properly connect an LG BD570 DVD player to a Yamaha RX-V375 so the video displays on the TV that is connected to the

Should be as simple as DVD HDMI out to receiver HDMI in. Receiver HDMI out to TV HDMI input.
You might need to make a change in the input set up menu of the receiver. Here is the manual
http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-visual/av-receivers-amps/rx/rx-v375_black_u/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
0 Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Last person using tv in motel, connected a fire stick for gaming. Now the universal remote doesn’t work properly - how to f
Solved! No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate
My lg remote for the sound bar is not functioning properly, it acts like it doesn't work, but it allows you to change any 1
Magic remote not working properly
youtube not working properly on LG smart TV
Proper tv connection
How to properly connect a Vizio Model M55-C2 and Apple TV to a Yamaha Model RX-V367 Audio Receiver
Hi I am using kodak 50 inch hd led tv, it was not able to play 1080p videos properly through pendrive, for example : a 1080p v
My NEW Hisense Model:50R7050E new out of box no sound no picture but LED light shows on. Properly plugged in to power. No othe
Tv not working properly
PS4 will not recognize new tv properly
Can't figure how to properly connect speakers to Samsung Smart TV
My ATVIO ATDV-103 DVD player won't play movies in color!! I have the 3 plugs connected properly and have tried every setting i
Hello, I have a Akai TV/DVD combo LCT3201ADJ. Am trying to connect it to air via an antenna. Have it all connected properly an
How to connect 5.1 surround sound speakers to PC properly?
I've connected my laptop to my toshiba tv. Got picture. No sound. Worked great on my RCA. Did the proper selection, but not
same problem.. everything is connected properly but cant see picture but can only hear it?? What to do please
How i properly connect my PC to Receiver to TV ?
I have devant tv i connect my avr 151 thru hdmi but its not working can you help how do i connect it properly?
I have a nikai home theater system, I followed the manual guide to ensure all speakers are connected properly but only two spe

ASK THE COMMUNITY