How to connect android box to 5.1 home theatre

Jun 11, 2018
How to connect android box (Cubetek CB4KTX2) to 5.1 home theatre (Sony HT-IV300).

Please suggest. i am able to connect it with blutooth but i want to connect it with digital port.

Below are Product link :

android box :https://www.amazon.in/Cubetek-CB4KTX2-Portable-Player-Androd/dp/B077VMZD78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529315565&sr=8-1&keywords=android+box

home theator :https://www.amazon.in/Sony-HT-IV300-M-E12-Theatre-System/dp/B00NTZL8CM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1529315821&sr=8-4&keywords=sony+home+theatre+5.1+with+bluetooth+with+bass

If you don't want to use HDMI then just use the optical out of the box to the optical input on the HTS.
If you have any other sources connected to the TV then you can connect the TV audio output to the HTS and that will handle all the sources rather than just the android box.

Jun 11, 2018

no i am not using sony hdmi input. but i am connected to tv from android box for picture. i cant use tv sound output as my tv has not digital sound output. so i want to use spdif port of android box.

Jun 11, 2018

i cant use tv sound output as my tv has not digital sound output. so i want to use spdif port of android box i am connecting my tv from android box hdmi cable. and want to use spdif port of android box for surronded sound. cant i use spdif for sound and hdmi for display simultaniously. please suggest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 9
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 6
R Streaming Video & TVs 11
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 2