How to connect Sony Brava LCD to home teather?

GAI

Estimable
Jul 7, 2014
I dont know how to set to optical input source. I can only set to dvd, tuner, aux1, aux2, and no more settings on select source options.
I dont tested on other optical device.
But i change 2 different optical cables, both of tham are new.

Two things to try. First in the TV sound settings menu you may have to select Speakers = Audio system to turn the internal speakers off and send audio to the HTiB.
Second thing is in the HTiB you may have to assign the optical input to one of the labeled inputs. It may have a Source setup menu to do this. Check the owners manual.

Keifoo

Estimable
Sep 23, 2014
Hi, I just bought a new Sony 3D smart TV 55w800b and I connected my marantz 6.1 receiver with optical that doesn't play/detect 6.1 and it just play 2.1 only. Do somebody knows how can I set it up with 6.1 speakers? Does it work if I connect my TV to DVD player and connect to my receiver?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Keith

Keifoo

Estimable
Sep 23, 2014
Hi, I just bought a new Sony 3D smart TV 55w800b and I connected my marantz 6.1 receiver with optical that doesn't play/detect 6.1 and it just play 2.1 only. Do somebody knows how can I set it up with 6.1 speakers? Does it work if I connect my TV to DVD player and connect to my receiver?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Keith