How to connect Technics receiver to a Emerson tv

TV has coaxial digital audio output. Check the TV manual on how to configure it and whether it can be set to output in PCM stereo. You may need to turn it on, turn the TV speakers, and change the audio output type in the TV menu.
Receiver has analog RCA inputs so you need a coax digital to analog converter. If the TV can't be set to PCM stereo you will need one that accepts a 5.1 surround sound input.
You will need a single RCA digital cable (usually a yellow composite video or most audio cables will work) and a standard RCA stereo cable too.

TV has coaxial digital audio output. Check the TV manual on how to configure it and whether it can be set to output in PCM stereo. You may need to turn it on, turn the TV speakers, and change the audio output type in the TV menu.
Receiver has analog RCA inputs so you need a coax digital to analog converter. If the TV can't be set to PCM stereo you will need one that accepts a 5.1 surround sound input.
You will need a single RCA digital cable (usually a yellow composite video or most audio cables will work) and a standard RCA stereo cable too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
prime27 Audio 2
E Audio 0
rowlaids Audio 1
samyt485 Audio 2
B Audio 4
N Audio 3
D Audio 2
T Audio 4
F Audio 5
D Audio 1
K Audio 1