how to connet eq 5151 to h1502urbt amplifier

Apr 28, 2018
i am trying to connect my eq 5151 to h 1502urbt amplifier by connecting the cable from the eq line out to the main output on the amplifier and the cable from the tape input eq to the record out on the amplifier but having no effect on the eq. what i am doing wrong.

Solution
If the integrated amp had a tape monitor or processor loop you could connect the Tape record or loop out to the EQ in and the EQ out to the Tape record(play) or loop in. If the tape monitor were on then all the sources would pass through the EQ.
I suspect that you don't have a tape monitor in that amp. You don't have a processor loop for sure.
You can connect your sources directly to the 4 inputs on the EQ and connect that to an input on the amp.
If the integrated amp had a tape monitor or processor loop you could connect the Tape record or loop out to the EQ in and the EQ out to the Tape record(play) or loop in. If the tape monitor were on then all the sources would pass through the EQ.
I suspect that you don't have a tape monitor in that amp. You don't have a processor loop for sure.
You can connect your sources directly to the 4 inputs on the EQ and connect that to an input on the amp.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS