HTC Desire 310 vs Sony Xperia M dual

What should I buy?

• Sony Xperia M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HTC Desire 310

• Other, might be a bit more expensive than the two models above, because I might get a discount

• Total voters

Adjustice

Estimable
Jun 3, 2014
Hello!
So, I have a chance of buying HTC Desire 310 (w/ 1 GB RAM) or Sony Xperia M (w/ 1 GB RAM too) for just about the same price - $145 through through the Internet. They both have discount tags on them, just like many other smartphones at the online shop do (not sure if I can post the adress, so I just do not). What would you advice me to buy?

Pros of Sony Xperia M:
1. Scratch-proof screen
2. Nice ribbonish back cover
3. Cool LED light just below the screen

Pros of HTC Desire 310
1. Bigger screen (4.5" instead of 4.0")
2. More powerful CPU
3. Supports GLONASS

But, these are not the only differences of course. What I am worried about HTC is whether it is too big to hold with one hand and operate w/ comfort or not.
Which one of the two models above should I buy?
PS I have heard of Motorola Moto G, but it costs $50 more, just can't afford it.
Thank you.

Softtechgeek

Estimable
Jun 5, 2014
Go with Sony Xperia M. Although It has a dual-core processor but it has a Krait architecture. Secondly Snapdragon S4 plus chipset is way more powerful than MediaTek.
Also take a look at Sony Xperia L. But I suggest to wait and get $50 more so you can buy Moto G. It has a better display, better performance and promised major android update.
http://www.gimmickmag.com/