Htc desire or desire S????

ultimatebot

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2011
hi guys.....

im planning to buy a new mobile....
i had n8 in my mind but after seeing its issues and cons i changed my mind and decided to get another...
now i want to choose between desire and desire S..... so which one will be better???

in_core

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2010
go 4 desire s....but i will warn you that all htc have poor camera and audio recording capablity......so make sure you can accept the video and audio quality before you buy it.
i also had htc desire s in my mind....everything is excellent except the audio nd video.....

in_core

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2010

all HTC have poor camera's even the latest HTC Sensation......and audio recording quality is rubbish especially in desire s......the video quality is good enough...only if the audio quality would have been better i would have definitely bought desire s

in_core

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2010
if you are only talking about the best camera in a smartphone then obviously the Nokia N8....but if u are talking about android then there are lot of phone
Samsung Galaxy S and S2, Xperia Arc, Lg Optimus 2x, Xperia neo
in short sony ericsson and samsung have the lead in camera in android os

in_core

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2010
are you planning to buy?
if yes, the phone is good, but let tell you it is very expensive
if you are looking forward to buy a new smartphone then mention your specific needs (camera, hd video, screen size etc.) and your purpose (eg: watch video, game etc.) and i will try to suggest you a good phone....

and you are welcome.....